Saturday, August 06, 2005

End of summer, end of contract

Yesterday was my last day on contract to the PR agency. I was there four months and have mixed feelings seeing it come to an end. On one hand I'm sad and will miss the agency. I really liked the work and really liked the people. And while I had some clients that were challenging, I also had some really great clients.

On the other hand, I'm ready to start focusing on school. I have done little this summer in regards to class prep and thesis work and now I only have two and a half weeks before school starts. I am really looking forward to this semester. In fact next week I'm attending a national journalism and mass communication education conference (AEJMC) in San Antonio.

As Doug said, it was a good summer and a good run. And you never know what the future might bring you.

No comments: