Saturday, November 04, 2006

I guess I don't exist


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Here's a neat Web site that tells you how many people in the U.S. have your name. According to the site, there are 10,499 people with my first name and 3,630 people with my last name, but 0 people with my first and last name. I guess my name is so unique that I don't even exist. Then again, how can I exist when my mother doesn't? I searched both her married and maiden name and got 0 matches. In fact, according to this site, there are 0 Voithofers. Not sure how that could be when my great grandmother had 16 children -- that should have been enough to make a dent in any database.

Before you think that no one exists, there are 16 people in the U.S. with Doug's name; use his full first name, and it goes up to 143. If you search for Doug's dad, using his full first name, there are 1,298 -- I bet Barb (382 people) is glad she only has to deal with 1 Jim.

No comments: