Saturday, July 22, 2006

Clerks Redux

Sorry it's been awhile since the last update. I will actually have a few interesting stories to post later.

This morning, however, Doug and I went to see Clerks II. We, myself especially, are big Kevin Smith fans. I love all the View Askew movies (these are the ones with Jay & Silent Bob), including the much maligned Mallrats. Clerks II was the funniest movie we've seen in a long time. We were laughing so loud that we missed parts. We thought it was better than the original Clerks.

Other than that, we've got a quiet weekend planned. We are trying to work on organizing the house. I'm starting to go through the last two years of school work and seeing what I should keep, store and throw. Doug is trying to organize his office/guest room in preparation for my parents' visit in a few weeks.

No comments: