Friday, September 21, 2007

Time wasters

I officially waste too much time on sudoku.

Your time: 3 minutes, 46 seconds


0 min 60 mins
Rank: Top 5%


Medium level average time: 8 minutes, 6 seconds - more details.


The other thing I'm wasting my time on is learning Web design. See the changes I made to my site. Yesterday I started learning Dreamweaver, which meant I went out and bought Adobe Creative Suite 3 (with an academic discount, of course). Next week I'll learn about Photoshop. I've tried to play around with it today, but man, I didn't get it. I also played around with InDesign. It's been years since I've been in Quark, and while InDesign is similar, it has a lot more features. Of course we're not even using InDesign for the Web design class. Anyway, by the end of next weekend I should have a fairly decent site.

No comments: