Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Top 10 politically incorrect movies

This is a great list. I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked Team America: World Police. It was so politically incorrect it was funny. I mean, only the creators of South Park would have puppets having sex on the big screen.

Speaking of South Park, I was thrilled to learn that last week the Tom Cruise in the closet episode was nominated for an Emmy. If you haven't seen it, you are probably out of luck because thus far Cruise has blocked the rebroadcast of that episode. My top three South Park episodes have to be the in the closet one, the one with Ben Afflick and JLo (or should I say Cartman's hand as JLo), and the one where Cartman confuses NAMBLA (the North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes) with NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association).

No comments: